Online Individual Tax Returns
Easy at-home online tax return service
Let Taxology® prepare and lodge your tax return electronically with a speedy refund. With our online tax return service, filing your end of year Australian Income Tax Return is easy – no software to install, no tax law to research.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this a do-it-yourself tax return?
- No. Our online tax return service is just like visiting an Accountant in person – your Accountant will take your instructions and prepare your tax return in accordance with tax laws and regulations. You just provide your tax documents and tell your Accountant about your situation just as you would in person – just via our online service.
- Do I need to install any software or download any Apps?
- No. Our online tax return service can be undertaken using most popular web browsers. Our service is even configured to work efficiently with most smartphone web browsers.
- How long does it take?
- A basic salary/wage earner can complete our online tax return service questionnaire in just a few minutes using a smartphone – but you can take as long as you need.
- What information do I need to provide?
- In addition to providing your personal details, you will need to get together details of your income and expenses. Review this list to ensure that you get the best refund.
- What if I forget to include something?
- No problems. Simply provide the missing documents using our secure online file upload service.
- How much do you charge?
- A basic tax return for a salary/wage earner without other income sources, supplementary items, complex deduction calculations or any optional extras is $39. The price of optional extras (such as a printed copy of your tax return mailed to your postal address) is specified where you are provided the option. Our online questionnaire will provide you with a total quote based upon your circumstances and preferences before you are obligated to use our service.
Ready to lodge your tax return?
Once you have collated your information and have scanned any relevant documents, complete our online questionnaire with your information and preferences, then submit your tax return instructions for processing by qualified Accountants based in Australia. Don’t have a scanner? No problems, you can just take a photo of your documents with your smartphone or tablet computer.
More about Taxology®
We provide Tax Return Preparation services for: Individual taxpayers; Sole Trader Businesses; Residential Rental Property Investors; Commercial Property Investors; Small Business Partnerships; Investment Partnerships; Family Trusts; Discretionary Trusts; Unit Trusts; Other Trusts; Small Proprietary Companies; Small Proprietary Consolidated Corporate Groups; and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds.
All tax returns are filed electronically with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) – and most tax refunds are received within 12 business days from lodgment (subject to ATO processing variances).
As Registered Tax Agents, we can electronically lodge:
- Income Tax Returns
- Amended Income Tax Returns
- Quarterly Business Activity Statements
- Amended Quarterly Business Activity Statements
- Instalment Activity Statements
- Amended Instalment Activity Statements
- Annual GST Returns
- Amended Annual GST Returns
- Fringe Benefits Tax Returns
- Application for Private Ruling
- Family Trust Elections
- Updates of addresses and other client data
- Other ATO Electronic forms and reports